This week is my school memories..Hmm..not so much of memories that I can
recall. However there a few that came up in my mind during this time. Well, my
primary had bitter and sweetness as a kid, a student, a daughter. I studied for
six years in SK Sultan Sulaiman II (SS2). Firstly, when we
registered for Standard One, every parents will waited for us the first day of
school, right? So same with me, my mom waited me outside from the class as
others but I just asked my mom went away from the class. I did not want to see
her there, so I just asked her to go to work and left me alone. Unfortunately,
my mother just waited there behind the doors and I could not see her at all.
Later in recess, she kept watching me from distance and when my school finished,
she took me home, she had scolded me about my reaction and I just kept quiet.
Later she went back to the office. in the evening, she told my father about
that and my dad said she already can do by herself. The next day, my mom did
not wait for me anymore. Sometimes, when I recalled this moment, I had mad at
myself because of the action. Maybe I do not want my mom to look after me that
time because I can handle myself already.
Secondly, Standard Four and Five, two years I had participated in Choral
Speaking team for my school. For several times, it was awkward moment when we
need to act in front of others, memorize scripts with actions and so on. Later
we practiced and practiced, we already had courage to do everything in public.
During competitions, sometimes we won the first or second place. During
competition, we had our own enemy; the one next to us, SS1. Our school is side
by side and a line of big, tall, shady trees only separated us at the school
field. So, the school always became our enemy. Back to choral speaking, we had
won the first place for school level during my Standard Five. That year, we won
every competition until we can represent our school for School, District, and
State level. Unfortunately, we lose and got the fourth place for our State
level. If we win the level, we can represent our state to Sabah for national
level. So sad! My Standard Six, just focusing to UPSR.
My primary's Badge
Okay, now we move on to my secondary's memories. I continued my five
years in SMK Sultan Sulaiman (SS). Normally, for this
school, people called us "SS Menengah" because of the same
name with the primary. There are also people called us "Syok Sendiri"
because cluster school and full with athletes, we more to sport centered, but
our academic still excellent too. Okay, this time I had known about love or we
can called as 'cinta monyet' or monkey love! It is normal event, right? Everyone had their monkey
love during school hood. Haha, it happened during my Form Three, I had same
class with him and then, we started to know each other. We spent time, laughed
together and still together until Form Five. However, during my Form Four, we
had a 'nice' fight and we could not speak for six months! I just did not bother
it and I knew it was my fault but I just let it be. After that, our friends
advised us to discuss and settle our problem nicely. Later, we got back
together after bored with our friends' advises and their nagging.
Another mistake I had done, I did not invite him for my class trip.
Hahah! Each school will have school trips to travel around the Malaysia. My
Form Four, we had school trip to Genting Highlands and Kuala Lumpur for three
days two nights, that time I did not asked him to join us. I would not bother
myself to ask him at all. What an evil! Therefore, we went to Genting and had
our fun for two days. Snow World, Outdoor Theme Park, Indoor Theme Park and so
on. I loved those memories, having fun with friends, games, coolness of the
place! Next day, we went to Kuala Lumpur to cover up our activities in Genting,
as we all know school trip is a learning trip. After we reached our school, my
form teacher had been called by principal regarding the matter. Later, we had
been warned by PK Hem, PK1, and a few more to make sure our class would not
managed any trips anymore. Our class considered a BLACKLIST! The boy laughed
evilly to me. What ever!
Form Five, we focusing to our SPM and there is nothing much memories
that time. Schools also have camping trips, events, cross-country and many more
so I always joined every activity my school held from Form One till Form Five.
My secondary's Badge
My school
Eleven years schooling, there are a lot of memories we knew and
remembered. Those memories are several which I can recall. Every memory
had a lot of meaning to me.



hahahahha you had such an interesting time in Genting :P wow ain now I know more about you. haha. I really couldn't help but laugh about this cinta monyet business.
ReplyDeletehhaha.thanx nad :)
ReplyDelete